- ONSITE access to the conference
(18.11. – 20.11.2020)
- Access to Raumwelten ONLINE (13. – 29.11.2020)
- All panels, lectures and exclusive workshop formats ONSITE
- All Special Lectures (with advance reservation)
- Lunch & Conference Catering
- ONSITE networking & personal exchange with speakers
- Visit Raumwelten Public: with exhibitions, film screenings, and more
Conference Pass HYBRID:
Early Bird 249,00 €* // Regular 295,00 €*
Conference Pass HYBRID Student:
Early Bird 99,00 €* // Regular 115,00 €*
- Raumwelten DIGITAL (18.11.):
Access to the Event Raumwelten DIGITAL on Wednesday (18.11.) ONSITE + Evening Event ONSITE (access to Raumwelten ONLINE is not included!)
- Day Ticket HYBRID (19.11./20.11.):
Access to the conference ONSITE on Thursday (19.11.) OR Friday (20.11.) including access to Raumwelten ONLINE (13. – 29.11.2020)
- All panels, presentations and exclusive workshop formats ONSITE on the respective day
- All Special Lectures (with advance reservation) on the respective day
- Lunch & Conference Catering
Raumwelten DIGITAL Wednesday: 29,00 €*
Day Ticket HYBRID Thu. OR Fri.:
Early Bird 139,00 €* // Regular 179,00 €*
- Access to Raumwelten ONLINE
(13. – 29.11.2020)
- All panel presentations in the livestream (19.11. – 20.11.)
- Exclusive film programs and on demand offers in the media library
- Possibility to participate in the Q&A in the live presentations
- 3D multi-user platform for virtual networking
Raumwelten ONLINE: 63,00 €*
Raumwelten ONLINE STUDENT: 31,50 €*
*All prices include 5% tax.
The Early Bird rate ends on October 14th at 11:59 pm. Accreditations are personal and non-transferable. Please note that due to the distance regulations the number of seats available for HYBRID tickets is very limited this year.
FAQ – Questions and Answers regarding the Ticket Purchase
1. Do I have to register for Xing to buy a ticket?
No, a registration for Xing is not necessary. Xing is just the ticket shop provider.
2. How do I redeem a promotion code?
Please enter your promotion code in the field “Click here to enter a promotion code”. Confirm the entry with “OK”. After entering the code, the ticket categories are highlighted in yellow and ready to choose. Please select the ticket category by setting the number to “1” and confirm the entry with “Continue”. To complete the process, we ask you to fill in all required information.
3. Can I transfer my ticket to another person?
All tickets are personalised and not transferable.
4. Could I get a refund if I am not able to attend?
No, tickets cannot be cancelled. Should the event have to be cancelled for legal reasons of infection protection (e.g. Covid-19), all Raumwelten HYBRID tickets will be fully refunded. In this case Raumwelten will take place completely online. Unfortunately, it is not possible to convert your purchased Hybrid Ticket into a Raumwelten ONLINE Ticket. In this case we recommend to buy a new ONLINE Ticket.
If you are unable to travel due to travel restrictions and a ban on accommodation, we will also refund your ticket in full.
5. My desired ticket is no longer available - What should I do?
Because of our hygiene concept the seating capacity is limited. Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will inform you if tickets become available again. You are also welcome to purchase the unlimited Raumwelten ONLINE Ticket.
Raumwelten HYBRID Tickets
1. What is included in the Raumwelten HYBRID ticket price?
All Raumwelten HYBRID Tickets include access to the respective events of the ticket category, the possibility to register for various special events free of charge as well as conference catering including non-alcoholic beverages. In addition, complete access to Raumwelten ONLINE is included.
2. Where and when can I pick up my badge?
All hybrid badges can be picked up from Nov, 18th – Nov, 20th, 8:30 am – 7pm at the Accreditation-Counter (Foyer Reithalle of Karlskaserne Art Center, Hindenburgstraße 29, 71638 Ludwigsburg).
3. Must I bring my ticket to pick up my badge?
Please bring a printed copy of your ticket to the pickup or show the confirmation PDF, which you will receive by e-mail.
4. For which on-site events do I have to register in advance?
Shortly before Raumwelten, you will receive an e-mail with an overview of this year’s special events and a link to easily register for all special events free of charge.
5. How will the seats be allocated on site?
Due the distance regulations by Corona, we have to allocate seats on site. We group our visitors according to the number of tickets purchased. If you want to sit together with colleagues, friends, make sure you buy the tickets together. If you book your ticket individually and not as a group, we will place you on site with a minimum distance of 1.50m to the other conference participants.
6. Do I have to wear a mouth and nose protector on site?
There is a hygiene concept for the event that takes into account and enables the prescribed distance rules. According to this concept, you must always wear a mouth and nose protector, which you can remove as soon as you have taken your seat or you are eating food. The hygiene concept will be adapted according to the rules applicable to the event and will be available on our website shortly before our event.
Raumwelten Digital Tickets
1. What is included in the Raumwelten Digital ticket price?
The Raumwelten DIGITAL Tickets include access to the event Raumwelten Digital on 18.11.2020 and the possibility to register for the evening event on 18.11.2020. Raumwelten ONLINE is not included in the ticket price.
For more information about Raumwelten Digital Tickets:
–> Questions 2 – 6 under ‘Raumwelten HYBRID Tickets
Raumwelten ONLINE Tickets
1. Which services are included in the Raumwelten ONLINE ticket price?
With a Raumwelten ONLINE Ticket you have access to the online event of Raumwelten from 13.11. – 29.11.2020 with selected lectures and congress panels in live stream, video-on-demand content and exclusive film programs. Access to the on-site event is excluded.
2. How do I get my access data for Raumwelten ONLINE?
After the successful purchase of a Raumwelten ONLINE Ticket you will receive an e-mail as order confirmation. From 13.11.2020, you can then log in with your e-mail address as your user name at www.raum-welten.com/en and choose your personal password.
3. Can I upgrade my Raumwelten ONLINE Ticket to a Raumwelten HYBRID Ticket?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer ticket upgrades from a Raumwelten ONLINE Ticket to a Raumwelten HYBRID Ticket, because a new ticket has to be issued and cancellation fees will be charged. In this case we recommend to pass on the Online Ticket and buy a new HYBRID Ticket.
4. Do I have the possibility to get in contact with the speaker online?
Yes, through our platform you have the possibility to ask the speaker questions about a Q&A.
5. Will the entire event be broadcast online?
No, there will be workshops, as well as selected event formats that are not designed to take place online. There are also speakers who are denied the rights to broadcast their presentation online. You can find out which event will be broadcast hybrid in detail in the program overview in good time before the event.
Please contact us via e-mail or phone:
firstname.lastname@example.org | +49 (0)711-9 25 46-123