Raumwelten Business (Thursday, November 12, 2015)
DIGITAL AND REAL SPACES – WHY IS THERE A NEED FOR SHOWROOMS AND TRADE FAIRS THESE DAYS?
Curator: Roman Passarge (Hansgrohe Aquademie)
9:30–17:00 – Albrecht Ade Studio, Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg, Ludwigsburg
We have been seeing our forms of communication undergo some major changes in recent years. However, we still perceive the worlds around us with all our senses. This year’s Raumwelten Business Conference will investigate what real worlds can achieve, how they can be enhanced and boosted by virtual means, how reality and virtuality can be merged and, with the aid of “all senses”, lead to an emotional and lasting experience.
Dr.-Ing. Alexander Rieck (Fraunhofer-Institut of Labor Economics and Organization (IAO) / Managing Director LAVA – Laboratory for Visionary Architecture)
Changing Worlds – For a new understanding of space, creativity and architecture
Spot Landings: Kick-off Talks
- Michael Mack (Mack Media GmbH & Co. KG/Europa Park, Rust): VR & Roller Coasters
- Noel Riley (Hansgrohe/Axor UK, London) & Tanya Fairhurst (I-AM, London): Water Specification Center
9×7 Short presentations provide insights into problem solutions.
Followed by small group workshops on the individual subject areas.
- Henning Ehrhardt (Bottega & Ehrhardt, Stuttgart): Real Trade Fair Stands
- Arkas Förstner (Fön Design, Schramberg): Virtual Spaces in Real Showrooms
- Eberhard Freiensehner (commacross – Agentur für Begegnungskommunikation, Müllheim): Gamification
- Andreas Stephan (AS Systems, Markt Einersheim): Water & Theatre Effects
- Erik Wolff (ICT AG, Kohlberg): Next Generation Branded Retail
- Ralf Zuleeg (d&b audiotechnik GmbH, Backnang): Sound in Virtuality
- Axel Haschkamp (MKT AG – Fine Exhibition Engineering, Olching): Virtual Projections on Moving Real Objects
- Frank Türke (Atelier Türke Messedesign)
- Cornel Hesse (Zumtobel Group, Dornbirn/Österreich): Mehr Umsatz. Mit Licht.