Raumwelten, Platform for Scenography, Architecture and Media is taking place in 2016 for already the fifth time; from November 17th until 19th the Raumwelten congress will be held at Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg in Ludwigsburg.
The topics and lectures aim at mediacreatives, communication consultants, designers, architects, trade fair constructers, leaders of museums, organizers, eventmanagers, marketing decision makers and companyowners. The main language of the lectures is German.
This year’s motto for Raumwelten is Let’s go public!
Under this headline we take a look at public space as a marketplace and a space for communication with its connections to the digital world.
The following five panels with three to five speakers will cover different developments concerning communication in open space:
- New Work Space – How to work in a digital and globalized economy
Curator: Veit Haug
- Let’s get Phygital! How online and offline worlds melt together
Curator: Roman Passarge
- Pop Up Spaces – Everybody goes pop-up!
Curator: Dr. Petra Kiedaisch
- New Publicness – Contemporary Public Buildings
Curator: Prof. Tobias Walliser
- Playground Sidewalk – Scenography in Public Space
Curator: Jean-Louis Vidière